Saturday 2nd Sept PM
Information for next Saturday’s tournament below (the same information plus a map for the parking) has been emailed to everyone.
The recommendation is to allow 30mins extra travel time due to congestion and due to the parking being a 5-10 minute walk from the main site (as most of you know).
While I remember, could I please ask that you take turns to return the results slips back to the venue coordinators for each game that we win.
Dates & Times
If you are playing in the PM tournament then please try to register your team no later than 1:30pm. First kick-offs for the PM tournament are at 2:00pm.
Tournament Venue and Parking
The tournament venue is: The Flitwick Community Football Centre, Ampthill Road, Flitwick, MK45 1BA (opposite the Shell Garage on the A507 roundabout by Redborne College).
However free Tournament Parking and Drop Off Zone are at Redborne College MK45 2NU, so please advise all of your players/parents that they need to follow the signs for the Tournament Parking where Flitwick Eagles marshals will direct them.
NOTE : There is absolutely NO parking or dropping off at the Football Centre (except for disabled badge holders). Please instruct players / parents to go straight to Redborne College.
Redborne College Parking is a 5 to 10 minute walk away (players can be dropped off in the Drop Off Zone which is closer and walk across the footbridge to the Football Centre). Please see the ‘FE Tournament Address-Directions-Information’ flyer for a map and more information.
Please advise drivers that they need to allow about 20 additional minutes to their journey time for parking up, plus another 10 minutes to give players enough time to walk across to the Football Centre, to be ready for their first match. It gets very busy all around Redborne College for about an hour before kick-off times. Please also advise drivers to take extra care when parking, as there are lots of young children attending.
Please ask parents / supporters not to park in the streets adjacent to the Football Centre, as this will cause congestion, delays, safety concerns and will inconvenience the nearby residents.
Please instruct supporters to only use the free tournament parking at Redborne College.
- There is a £2 admission fee per adult. If adults could please have exact change on the day, this will speed up entry for everyone. Thank you.
- No glass or bottles are permitted on site.
- Smoking is permitted in designated areas only and NOT pitch side.
- No dogs (other than assistance dogs) are permitted on site.
- Flitwick Eagles FC supports the FA Respect campaign. Any player, official or supporter that does not abide by the FA Respect guidelines, will be asked to immediately leave the tournament and facility.
- First aid and toilet facilities are provided in the pavilion building.
- Changing rooms are not available.
- There will be a full range of food and hot and cold drinks available to purchase over the weekend.
- An ‘Action Photographer’ will be in attendance at the tournament
- ** We cannot accept responsibility for any loss or injury sustained whilst on site.